Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Still Alive

Life has been busy this past week, and I have used all my spare moments to work on a mega scrapbooking project. I'm getting closer to catching up with years of photos. It has been a great experience recalling so many good memories, but I'm now feeling rather exhausted by it all. Once caught up with, it will be easier to stay on top of.

I did a big washing today, and really enjoyed the sunshine as I hung the clothes out to dry. It was a perfect day, and I could hear the baby birds up over our shed screaming for their mother every time she left them to go get food.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear all is well over your way ... was starting to wonder and was going to give you a call.
    All is well over here too ... been a bit busy too this week.
    Plan on going to Palm Springs Saturday to check out an art show where my cousin Gillee will be showing her art work.
    Hope things settle down for you ... may today be peaceful & blessed, may you have quiet moments of clarity and may all who know you know you are a precious gem of a friend.
    Hugs ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I can imagine that this will be awesome when its finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's getting closer to being done. I will begin working again after lunch today, and with some luck I should be caught up with it all by tomorrow evening. It was good to get out for a little break today.

    ReplyDelete