Saturday, March 13, 2010

Memory Lane

Yesterday we went to Temecula. Don took his train engine to be repaired at a train hobby shop. I wanted to see the new digs for Quilter's Coop. We drove into the setting up for a big auto show there this weekend. The streets were lined with cars that really brought back some memories. My cousin had a candy apple coup something like the one pictured here, and my dance teacher drove an old woody wagon which was probably much older than the one pictured here.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my what fun that had to be to see all those great autos ... we went one year and were awestruck. By the way how was Quilters Coop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really must see their new location. It is really nice, and they have a lot to choose from. I came home with another purse pattern. They are located on Front Street in Old Town. We enjoyed looking around; it's quite a sizable shop -- very nice.

    ReplyDelete